CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day




We had a big fun weekend in Park City this week. The weather was nice and sunny. We went swimming outside in the heated pool which was the first of the sun Mike, Olivia and I have seen since last fall. We all got sunburned. Olivia and I, not so bad. Mike is super red.

Mike bought me a sweet road bike on Friday. He wanted me to start road biking and he has been saving his pennies and we finally made the purchase. I found a great deal on road bike shoes at pearl izumi in Park City too. I am excited and nervous. Excited because we are going to do a sprint triathlon in two weeks but nervous because I still have to learn and practice how to clip in and clip out with out falling over.

2 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

I recommend getting yourself a gelled butterfly seat. So worth the money! Enjoy your new toy!!

Married Mannings said...

I love your bike and not to sound too jaded from working in an ER... BUT... Please carry some form of ID when your off on your biking adventures(and a cell phone doesnt count). I cant tell you how many John/Jane Doe patients we get who are badly injuried and we cannot for the life of us figure out who they are and how to contact family. Its really sad. But be safe anyway!!! :)