CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Why Do you sometimes gain weight when starting a new exercise program?

This is a great article. I started following Charlene Johnson on twitter and reading her blog. I love her and her tweets. Very motivational. I am closing in on my 3rd week of Insanity and I haven't seen the scale move much but I feel fantastic. I am stoked that I will actually complete the first month but a little terrified to start the second phase. As Mike always say "maybe if you followed the diet you could lose weight." Maybe? Just kidding! I know he is totally right but working out everyday and planning five meals on top of everything else. That is a challenge I have yet to conquer.

1 comments:

The Obergs said...

way to go on Insanity! You're halfway there! I followed the diet as closely as I could and still only lost about 15 pounds. I was surprised because I was sure that with all that exercise and "dieting" that the pounds would melt off. I came to the conclusion that you really are gaining TONS of muscle. That's all there is to it. although I didn't see a ton of movement on the scale, I saw a lot of inches lost and my body definitely looked different. Keep up the great work!