CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Olivia is rolling over

Olivia has rolled over a few times last month but this week she has become an expert. Quite frankly I can't keep her on her back. She has learned how to roll from stomach to back but has only done it 2-3 times by herself. Here is a picture of her naked on her tummy.



Olivia loves her binky but I think if she had her way she would suck her thumb. You will see in this picture that I took at night that she has her binky in her mouth and she has her thumb poking into the hollow section.



Kanika took this picture in December when she was babysitting. She loves to dress Olivia up. Kanika thinks she looks like a gangsta and her squash is her homie.



My coworker knitted this hat for Olivia. The picture doesn't do it justice though.



When Olivia was a newborn she loved to be swaddled so I decided to put a beanie on her and swaddle her. She doesn't like her arms restrained anymore.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! You guys did a good job! It was good to see you at the store the other day. Sandy, you are looking good already! I love your family pictures, who took them for you?

Brenda said...

What a big girl! I love that top picture. Very cute!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful! What a precious little thing!

Molley Alles said...

Cute little bug! Can't believe I haven't seen her yet. Hope that your enjoying every minute. Love Mol