CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to the madness

Mike and I moved in with my dad 2 weeks ago and we tried to get unpacked as much as we could and then we left to California for my niece's graduation last week. We got home last night to the madness of unpacking and rearranging our stuff.

This year is Mike's last year of school so we moved in with my dad to save money. That being said I hate moving and I can't wait until we can move somewhere and not have to move for a long while. Even though living with my dad isn't ideal, it will be totally worth it financially and atleast we have the whole basement to ourselves and he works swing shift.

Maybe one day I'll be able to post something worthwhile on my blog.

1 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

good luck with the move...we lived with my hubby's mom for awhile...same thing...with the whole basement..and she was gone a lot. it was not too bad thinking back, but saves lots and lots of money!