CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2008

9 week update

I haven't posted to my blog for 2 weeks so I thought I should give an update. My pregnancy sickness has gotten worse. I can expect to vomit 1-2 times a day which isn't too bad if I am at home but is quite uncomfortable at work. I have started getting headaches at night and I am trying to hold off on taking any medication.

The good news is I am 9 weeks so hopefully by week 13 I will be feeling much better. I am looking forward to spring and being able to go walking outside and doing some physical activity. Next week is my first doctors appointments so I am looking forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat.

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

I totally remember the sense of smell!!!Uggh! Kit always smells worse when I'm preggo, not to mention greasy food and Walmart. The most yucky is where there is a bunch of smells mixed together. I would almost always have to trynot to loose it at Wal'mart!

Anonymous said...

Sandy-

This is Steph, Lib's sis. I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog. It is so fun seeing your blog. Yay, yay for baby! I hope that you get feeling better. I absolutly know how you feel. Everytime I get the stomach flu I am reminded how much I hate morning sickness...I hate, hate, hate it!! Here's hopin' it passes soon!! :)