CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

10 Weeks...

I finally have good news. I haven't thrown up in 3 days which is quite an accomplishment considering the past 5 weeks. 1 item down 2 more to go which would be the indigestion and the headaches. The headaches stopped coming every night which is great but I still get them occasionally. The indigestion is terrible though. Before it would start in the late evenings but it is slowly starting earlier and earlier so now I just carry a bottle of mylanta with me to work.

My first doctor's appointment is in 2 days and I am very excited. I don't know what to expect but I am hoping to hear/see the baby's heartbeat.

Other good news is daylight savings is taking place this weekend which means more sunshine and hopefully warm weather soon. And since I have been feeling better this week I think I might actually do something other than lay on the couch all evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, poor Sandy!! I know how you feel. I am so glad that you are able to keep things down, but indigestion and headaches are the worst! I had indigestion sooo bad with my pregnancies that I asked my dr. about it. He perscribed Zoloft. He says that it is totally safe and it made my indegestion go totally way. It was like night and day. It was fabulous. Maybe talk to your doctor about that? Yay, yay for your doctor's visit and here's hopin' to hear the baby's heartbeat!!

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for small blessings! Who would have ever thought you'd be so thankful for not puking? :) It is so fun to hear baby...I'm excited for your dr. appt. I loved going!-It made pregnancy seem real at the beginning and brings news at the rest!