CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Olivia looking like Boo

I had to start with this post first because it is so cute. Kanika, my little sister, babysits on Friday and I wanted to show her how Mike likes to swirl Olivia's hair. We don't have to use any gel. We just have to get it wet. The last picture reminded me of Boo from Monsters Inc.





She is making her new monster face but you really can't see her hair so we put the pillow behind her.


Normal Olivia



Look away monster



So sweet and innocent.


Scary monster face!!! Isn't she so cute? Of course I think so.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

CUTE!! She looks like my sister, Amy's daughter, Lizzy. And Liz is cute too!

Sara said...

Oh my heck! She is sooo cute!! I love Mike's hairdo for her! :)

Brooke said...

OMG!! She is sooo stinking cute!!! She totally looks just like Boo!!

Alabama Apples said...

What a doll! She is such a cutie. I just want to squee-eeze her cheeks!!