CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Olivia's conversation

I know Olivia is really going to love these when she gets older.

Mike took Olivia to get the oil changed in the van and when they came home this is what happened

Olivia: Mom! Mom! Mom!
Mike: Mommy went to work
Olivia: Sandy! Sandy!

I am guessing she does that because when I get home and I am looking for Mike I always start by yelling Dad and when I get no response I usually yell Mike. And yes Olivia sometimes calls him Mike especially when he isn't paying attention.

I gave Olivia a green bean to eat. She hands it to her baby doll.

Olivia to baby: Hold it! Hold it! (Obviously the baby is not grasping the bean)
Olivia to baby: Please!

3 comments:

Sara said...

So cute, Sandy! I love this age. Liv is doing/saying the same type of things as well. Especially when she is trying to take care of her baby. Little girls are so fun :)

Laki Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laki Girl said...

I love when they figure out you actually have a name...funny thing about my boys...they still can't really pronounce my full name, it's still hilarious!
PS I had to delete my last comment, there was just too many grammar errors to let go by :)