CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

St. George. Old but overdue

I have been terrible at posting pictures or basically posting. So here is the first of many posts that are old but overdue. And I apologize if I already posted these pictures because I can't remember if I did. In March we went to St. George with Mike's parents and Mike's sister's family. It was fun. We stayed in a condo which works best for us since there are so many people and we get the option to cook instead of going out to eat for every meal. We went swimming at the rec center and Olivia had so much fun. She loves the water.


Grandma was missing because she was in the car with Olivia who was asleep. Olivia would have loved this hike.


A rare photo of myself being hot and sweaty.


Mike and Olivia being silly.

0 comments: