CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

It's official... we are moving

So Mike didn't get the second interview in Lindon so we are moving to Boise. I was offered a job as an Instructional Designer at Boise State University. It really is a blessing. The pay is higher and I will be able to work from home part time after I learn the ropes. We found a cute twin home that is 2.5 miles away from campus. There are a ton of engineering firms in Boise so hopefully Mike will be able to find a job and we will finally get to go house hunting.

We are scared and nervous but excited at the same time. I have been packing for the past week or so because I knew we would be moving somewhere just wasn't sure where until today.

We grew up in Cache Valley and we love it here but this will be a nice start to a new chapter in our lives.

11 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats!! That's really exciting for you guys...best of luck!

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations on the new job and hooray for great changes!

The Obergs said...

Oh Congratulations on your job offer. Sandy, that's so awesome! I'm sure Mike will find something soon up there. Best of luck with the move!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

YAY. This is great news. You will do great!! I know a ton of people that live there and they love it. You better stay Aggie fans though...haa haa

Julie said...

YAY! Congrats Sandy!

KIRSTEN said...

Congrats! that is so exciting. Moving away from everyone can be a little emotional at first, but there is no other way to get out and see other things and experience other cultures. First I moved to Denver, and in a few months we are getting ready to move to southern cal. Good luck to you guys!

Julie said...

Wow! We have thought about moving to Boise! It seems like a great place to move! I hope it works out well for you guys!

Jenny said...

Wow! Boise is a nice place to go... although you must promise to still bleed True Aggie Blue!

You know, I'm sort of jealous. We never picked up and moved before we had kids to somewhere totally new and completely away from everything Cache Valley. Looking back, I wish we had to see just how much we would have grown.

When do you start?

Courtney said...

Idaho will be a fun adventure for you guys! Congrats!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Congrats you guys!!! I bet you will love Boise! I hear it is a lot of fun!

Laki Girl said...

I love new chapters! Best of luck, and so much fun!