CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Olivia is growing up so fast.



This happened in August but I was proud of Olivia. We came home and she asked to pee and she actually performed. We have a little toilet for her but she prefers to sit on the big toilet like us. She is pretty kick back about it but I hope she is proud of herself.

She caught me off guard so I purchased 2 books on potty training. I think Olivia is really close to being ready. We practice all the time and she actually peed in the toilet again. I was planning on doing the potty training stuff gradual like slowly let her wear underwear for 2 hour increments starting in the fall and maybe around Christmas take a week and do it full time. She might actually beat me to the punch though.

0 comments: