CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Where does the time go?

So I had grand plans of updating my blog because so much happened in the last month but I got busy and my blog got neglected. Mike and I had an anniversary in August. It has been 5 years. We went to snowbird resort and it was a lot of fun. My little sister took care of Olivia and it was nice to have some alone time with Mike.

Work is always so busy right before Fall semester begins and we aren't allowed to take an time off. Plus my job changed a bit and I have to travel twice a week to Brigham City and help faculty on that campus.

Mike and I have been trying to take it nice and easy and enjoy the rest of the summer. We went on a couple of mountain bike rides in the canyon. We went up green canyon and logan canyon. I am not as fast or as strong as Mike but I think I do pretty good. The weather is ideal especially in the evenings. It is hard sweaty work going up but it is always worth the reward of coming down.

Mike's grandma passed away over Labor Day weekend. It was unexpected but she was old and lived a long time. And Mike says she is in a better place with Grandpa Kunz because they are finally together. It was sad and she will be missed but we will see her one day.

Big happenings are going on but I don't want to spill the beans until it is official. I had a job interview a few weeks ago so we could possible be moving north. But Mike has a job interview this week and we might be moving south. Things are happening so fast but I have been so excited I decided to start packing. I am happy that things are finally moving somewhere.

3 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

I love the swimming suit and hooray for potty-training! It is one of my most detested parts of toddler-hood, but life is good when they're done! :) I love the excitement of moving somewhere new...as long as I know where it is that I'm going! Hooray for upcoming changes!! Keep us posted!

Julie said...

I can't wait to hear about the job interviews! I've been keeping my ear out at Jeff's company, but they just haven't been getting very many projects! I hope by south, you mean south in Utah, how fun would that be!

Brooke said...

Let us know as soon as you decide and find out!!! good luck!!