CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Pregnancy update

So close yet so far away. Things are going really well other than I am uncomfortable. I broke out in a pregnancy rash which is just annoying but nothing serious. I started taking dandelion root yesterday so hopefully my flare ups will die down a bit. I have my bag packed and the babies stuff ready. I have been listening to my hypnobabies CDs. The only thing I have left to do is find a sitter for Olivia for when we go to the birthing center.

I got a pregnancy massage today and I have to say that I was super impressed. The massage therapist shares office space with my chiropractor and it was nice to go to someone who obviously has worked on a lot of pregnant women.

I don't have much motivation at this point to keep updating my blog because nothing is really going on so this might be one of my few entries until the baby comes.

0 comments: