CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Easter

I have photos but that would require more work than I am prepared to do right now to download the photos and resize them for the blog. Our original plans were to spend Easter weekend in Boise but I had to attend a funeral in Logan so we spent Easter with Mike's family. Both of my sisters came for the funeral from California so it was nice to see them.

Mike's family had a big Easter party with their neighborhood and Olivia had a great time playing with all the kids. She also enjoyed the Easter egg hunt but I think she liked playing with the flashlight more. Hopefully I can get some pictures uploaded this week.

1 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Hang in there, sweetie! Time is counting down!! :)