CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just hanging out

My blood pressure has been high and I was suppose to be getting some rest but there were still a few more things I had to accomplish on Thursday and Friday. So I probably exerted more energy on those two days than I would have if I was just at work. I did check my blood pressure and saw how big of a different there was when I was sitting compared to when I was laying down and I have been laying down a lot more even though it has been really difficult.

The good thing about laying down is the swelling in my feet have gone down significantly. The bad thing is I feel super lazy. Kanika, my little sister, came by and cleaned my kitchen and it was really hard for me to watch someone else clean and me not being able to help. I guess I have to do what I have to do for the baby.

To occupy my time I borrowed Twilight from my sister-in-law so hopefully that will make time go by fast. I have heard so many great things about the series.

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Enjoy Twilight... I know I did!

Alabama Apples said...

I loved Twilight, too. I'm sorry you're down, it would be hard to have to lay down. What a sweet sister you have to help you out. Just hang in there!

Julie said...

I love Twilight too! I am ready to read the series again! Sorry you are having to lay down! That would be hard! We are thinking pretty seriously about coming up to the game next weekend and would love to see you guys if you are available!

Jenny said...

Hey, look at it this way no you have an excuse to read any book you want! Bummer though about bed rest. I know it's super hard to watch others helping but really, enjoy it. There will be days you wish a magic fairy lived with you to take care of all the housework once little Olivia gets here. Can't wait to hear the news and see pictures!

Married Mannings said...

Oh Sandy I'm so excited for you to have your baby girl already! Take care of yourself and definitely let others take care of you too :)

Hey my friend Alithie says she knows you too!! What a small world.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I am glad that your sister came and helped out! You do need to rest, don't overdo anything! But do enjoy the book! I started reading when I was on bed rest for my last surgery and it was such a great book to read when you have nothing else to do because all you want to do is read it and not put it down! Goodluck! I will be thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

What a kind sister to help you out. I am sorry that you are down, take advantage of the time to read Twilight...I loved it (the last of the series was my personal fav). Just remember that it can't last forever...maybe that will help you get through the times when you don't think you can handle it for another second.

Julie said...

oh miss sandy you're so close now!! I hear the 24th is a good day to have a baby ;) ok I'm partial cause its mine and my mom's birthday. Hope little Olivia decides to show up soon!