CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Scentsy Candles


I am selling scentsy candles which are wickless candles and will be hosting my launch party on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 from 5:30-7:30 in Logan, UT. If you are interested in attending, please let me know and I would love to drop off an invite. Anyone who attends can enter a drawing to receive a free candle warmer valued at $30. If you can't attend but would like to check out the scents, please email or call me and I can drop off a sample basket.

Scentsy has 80+ fragrances and the candles come in small bars or large bricks so you can use only what you need and change the scents easily by saving the unused portions. The aroma is absolutely amazing because the bars contain more fragrance oils than most candles. You can use them in candle warmers you already have. Scentsy also offers car candles, room sprays and small plug-in warmers for small rooms.

If you have any questions or would like to host your own party, please contact me. You can check out my website at: www.scentsy.com/durtschi

0 comments: