CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finally a smile on camera and a good nights rest





I finally got a picture of Olivia smiling on camera without her looking goofy but best of all she finally slept through the night. I don't know if this will happen again tonite but atleast I have something to look forward too. I feed her at 9 pm and she didn't wake up until 6:30 am. It was amazing. Unfortunately I am use to waking up at 3 am and pumping so that was a little unpleasant but manageable.

9 comments:

Emily said...

She is getting so big. nothing like waking up even when your baby doesn't. You can start feeling like a human again soon ! yeah!

Brenda said...

I love that last picture. Cute!

Julie said...

She looks so sweet! And I am glad you got a good night's rest. I hate how you feel when you don't! Hopefully she keeps it up!

Sara said...

Oh...she looks so pretty in purple! I'm glad you got a better nights sleep...hopefully she'll give you some more of those!

Married Mannings said...

Oh Sandy she's adorable!!

Julienne said...

She is getting so big and is so cute. I haven't gotten you our e-mail yet but we would like to be a part of the blog when you go private. I can't remember if I sent it to you or not but I guess you will have it twice now if I did. Juliennemc@gmail.com

Jenny said...

I hear ya on the finally getting a picture where they smile! I don't think we ever got one of Pearl when she was little, oh wait, we still can't get them with smiles! Olivia is getting big and long! Congrats on the full nights sleep. It should be getting better now that she is a couple months old and someday you'll look back and think how did I ever get by getting up every two or three hours!!!

Alabama Apples said...

Yeah for the darling girlie's smiles! She is so darn cute! I'm glad you got a little extra rest. Here's hoping you get more!

Julie said...

She's adorable! A whole night's sleep... I'm beginning to forget that those exist! But thanks for giving me hope and something to look forward to! I hope those continue for you!!