CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Playing catch up...

Last weekend we went to Park City and it was beautiful. There was a bunch of snow and it got me very excited for Christmas. I also dressed up Olivia in a cute outfit with some cute pink boots that our aunt Marlys bought for Olivia.



Olivia is sleeping a little bit longer every night so that has been nice. She stays up more every day and has started to smile and talk to me. She is growing so fast.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

She's so cute! I love that sweater with those boots! How are her hips?

Shelly Traveller said...

So cute! I'm a sucker for boots

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute!! I love the outfits! She is sure growing! Don't you love it when they start interacting? It's my favorite.

Melissa said...

she is precious! I love love her sweater, I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Rachelle said...

Wow she is getting so big. She is beautiful!!

Emily said...

I love her!

Jenny said...

Super cute!!! I really need to get to Logan and visit in person. And I'm impressed you got her to smile for the camera, never happened at our house.

Alabama Apples said...

What a doll! I love the sweater and boots. What a cutie! I'm glad she's sleeping more. I love it when they start to "play" back. Having a doll to play with is fun, but having it smile back is fabulous! :)

Married Mannings said...

Sandy her pink boots are sooo cute!! I love it!