CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good deals

We went shopping last night for Halloween items and I am happy with all our purchases since we got them at a deep discount. Olivia picked out her costume for next year. We got some cute candy buckets, tablecloth, pumpkin carving kit with stickers for next year. We also did a little bit of Christmas shopping.

Another cool thing happened last night while we were at the store. Olivia was holding Mike and my hands while we were in the parking lot and she started to count and she counted from 1-7 all by herself. I think she would have made it to 10 except she jumped at 7 but we didn't know she was going to jump so she fell onto the concrete.

On a side note we got some baskets for Olivia's wardrobe and I actually folded and put away all her clothes. Which means less boxes in her room. We also bought a book shelf which put a huge dent in the boxes sitting in the garage.

And I finally pulled out the pregnancy pillow. I don't think I used one until midway into my pregnancy with Olivia but it was worth every penny I paid for it. I think at times Mike gets a little jealous because I hug and cuddle my pillow but it really does provide me the support and comfort I need to get some rest at night. I just want to thank Liberty for introducing me to the pillow

3 comments:

Julie said...

Go Olivia! Ryleigh's big on counting now. On Friday she shocked me by counting to 10 and going up to twelve. What kid of pregnancy pillow did you use? I used the wedges and loved em, but the pillow I tried sucked!

Sandy said...

Julie - this is the body pillow that I ordered: http://www.babyage.com/brands/todays-mom-pregnancy/cozy-cuddler-total-body-pregnancy-pillow/90504.htm

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Don't feel bad, while I was pregnant I had TWO body pillows! :0)