CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pregnant with curly hair



My hair has always been super straight. Never really held a curl for that long. But with this pregnancy my hair started getting wavy and it seems like as more time passes the curlier it is getting. This didn't happen with Olivia so I don't know if I should expect it to go back to normal after I have this baby. And that worries me a bit. Oh well. The fun things about getting pregnant.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

That happned to my sister with her 3rd baby. It was really curly after the baby was born, but gradually went back to normal. She still has a little more wave than she used to, though. Enjoy it!

Julie said...

That's pretty cool actually. With all the crazy changes occurring in your body, why wouldn't it do something odd to your hair? Don't worry, there's always flatirons :)

Love the new layout by the way. Very cute!

Julie said...

I wish mine would go curly! I'm so jealous!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Mine got SUPER thick one my last pregnancy and it NEVER went away. Who knows..but we sure put up with a lot for these darling little ones.

Alabama Apples said...

My hair went curly with Gunner and stayed that way with Emme...but, it has since calmed down to just wavy now. It was crazy trying to figure out how to deal with curly/frizzy hair in the humidity of the south. I'm sure you look totally darling with it, as always! :)

KIRSTEN said...

You lucky girl! I bet it looks darling!!