CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

This and that

Not much happening in the Durtschi household. Even though I am only 13 weeks my tummy looks like I am 5 months. I was pretty big with Olivia at the end so I can't imagine what I will look like if my uterus keeps growing at this rate. I have been having terrible lower back pain and I would love to go see a chiropractor and get some work done but unfortunately I don't have insurance until February but I will probably cave in and just pay for it out of pocket. Epsom salt baths have been a lifesaver. The round ligament pain has been a lot worse than the first time. And the area around my c-section scar has been pretty painful. I figure that scar tissue has a hard time stretching but I will definitely bring it up at my next appointment. So I am really looking forward to finding out the gender of the baby. It feels like a waiting game until that point but atleast I have Thanksgiving and Christmas to keep me occupied.

Olivia is growing up so fast and becoming very very independent and opinionated. It is nice and frustrating at times and I can't imagine what age 3 will be like. But Mike and I are trying to enjoy every moment. Sometimes I don't think Olivia realizes she is a toddler and she definitely thinks she is a big girl that can do everything on her own.

Pregnancy and clothes. Last time I was pregnant with Olivia it was the opposite season so I have a lot of capris and summer shirts. I have few winter items but I am feeling too cheap to go out and buy anything. I have a few maternity pants and boy do they make me feel unattractive. Sometimes I feel like I would have to pay an arm and a leg to get cute, fashionable and well fitting maternity clothes. But really I am just feeling sorry for myself because I have a very long way to go before I can wear normal clothing again.

So I have been craving Cambodian food and luckily for me there are several Asian markets in Boise. So I went out and picked up some items and have been quite successful making some Cambodian dishes. Not quite like my moms but better than nothing.

0 comments: