CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My first dress

I bought a few dress patterns from etsy and I have been waiting or more like procrastinating to do it. I bought some really cute fabric for 1.99/yard so I could get some practice in without feeling too bad if I messed up. Anyway to my surprise Olivia likes to wear the same matching outfit as Hazel. I use to think it was cheesy but only because I use to have a cousin that would copy everything I would wear and I hated it. But now that I have two little girls I think it is so adorable so I am going to take advantage of it. I made Olivia's dress first and I made it a size 5 so she would have room to grow into it so it is pretty baggy. It was so much easier than I expected and I was able to finish it in one day. I would classify my sewing skills beginner/intermediate so I am really proud of myself. It isn't perfect but Olivia loves the fact that I made it for her. Now onto Hazel's dress and my big plan is to make a matching skirt.




3 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute! Great job! And the better part, those types of dresses look adorable as a tunic top with leggings!!

Captivating Sparkle said...

This is very cute! ;-) Good job!

Huis said...

Good job!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/9-situs-download-gambar-gratis/