CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New blog

I've decided to move my blog to wordpress and change my focus. Why Wordpress? I love blogger and it is simple to use but I decided I wanted more. Wordpress is a powerful application and my blog is in the beginning stages but I am a slowly organizing it and putting it together so bare with me for the moment. Right now most of my focus is my kids and what we do. I'll still post about my family but I will probably start posting about other things. I know I do it now but I am hoping that this will help me stay more focus and organized and accomplish some personal goals. I am having a hard time finding a concise way to explain all my reasons for moving to a new format but I hope my followers will follow me at my new blog: http://durtschibaby.wordpress.com/