CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Olivia and the camera

We bought a new camera. Even though it is really our camera I call it Mike's camera and the old camera is mine. A conversation from last month:

Olivia: Mom have you seen my camera.
Sandy: Uh. I don't think you have a camera.
Olivia: (Running to the kitchen counter). Oh there it is.
Sandy: Olivia that is mommy's camera.
Olivia: No mommy that is my camera.
Sandy: Actually that is my camera.
Mike: Oh I told Olivia the other day that she could have that camera.
Sandy: (To Mike) What? She is 2 years old and she doesn't need her own camera. Anyway that is my camera.
Sandy: (To Oliva) Olivia that really is mommy's camera. It wasn't for daddy to give to you.
Olivia: Mommy it is okay we can share it.

Great Olivia is teaching me about sharing. Anyway here are a couple of her photos.


1 comments:

Julie said...

This is why I told my brother to get Ryleigh one of the Kid Tough Cameras for her for her birthday. I know it's only a matter of time before this happens at our house.