CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bathtime

Olivia has been growing so fast and her infant bathtub was getting small. I don't mind giving her a bath in the big tub but since we live in an older apartment the water pressure stinks so it takes forever for the tub to fill and I don't want to worry about cleaning the tub after Mike to give the baby a bath. I found this great tub on amazon and it received awesome reviews. The best thing I like about it is it will last until Olivia is 24 months which is exactly what I was looking for. A tub that Olivia could use for a while. The bonus of the tub is there is a seat for a newborn baby to sit in at a reclined position so you can have both hands free. I received the tub about 2 weeks ago and I was waiting to get pictures of Olivia in her new tub before I posted anything about it but the funniest thing happened on Friday.

Mike has been watching the baby while I have been working this week. On Friday Mike didn't put Olivia's diaper on tight enough so when she had a BM it leaked out the back. Mike didn't realize the poo was all over her oneies when he took it off so he got poo up her back and in her hair. He was a good dad and gave her a bath and thankful the new tub was there because that was his first time. I had been a little worried about Mike giving her a bath in the big tub because Olivia's skin is so slippery when it is wet and I wasn't sure if he knew how to hold her during a bath.

Here is the link to the tub if anyone is interested. I got mine on sale for 17.99 but they are pretty pricey if you can't find it on sale. The pictures uploaded by customers are absolutely adorable: Primo Eurobath

3 comments:

Laki Girl said...

I love kids bath time, even though most of the time I end up more wet then them and I'm sweating from trying to keep up with them. I love when they are little and they get in there, get clean and then sleep so well afterwards. Good job Mike! Thanks for the suggestion, it's always great to get recommendations! Merry Christmas to your family!

Sara said...

I'm so glad you found a tub for me!! :) I've been trying to figure out what to do...shes too big for the newborn tub but doesn't sit all that well in the tub. I'll definately have to look in to this one!

Jenny said...

Good idea. That would have made life a bit easier with Pearl at times! And it's good to hear Mike and Olivia are getting along so well...daddys just love their little girls!