CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

California vacation

The end of May we went to Bakersfield, California to attend my niece's graduation. It was freakin' hot there and the residents considered it mild. Most of our pictures are of us hot, sweaty, shiny and oily. The picture I posted is of my nephew Spencer and Olivia after Metiqua's graduation. It was probably ten at night and we are still sweaty.



We also went to Universal Studios and the weather was a little on the chilly side. It just required a jacket but much better than too hot. This was Olivia's first time not having her naps at her normal times. She was so tired she fell asleep sitting up.



The last picture I have is of Olivia and my mom when we were shopping at the Irvine Spectrum. It was fun and the weather was beautiful. If you have ever tried to hold Olivia, you know she is quite the wiggly worm. In the picture Olivia is trying to wiggle her way out.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the stroller picture of Olivia. She is just too cute! I have the same pattern for Brooke's carseat. I'm trying to convince Blake that we need to buy the double stroller in the same pattern for when we have 2.

Alabama Apples said...

I can't believe your niece is old enough to graduate! Aggh...time flies so fast! You look so good! What a hot-mama you are. I ADORE the picture of Olivia sleeping in her stroller. She is so cute and squishy-looking (like all sleeping babies). Love it!!!

Julie said...

Dude you were in my neck of the woods (Universal/LA) and didn't tell me!!! I can't believe Olivia is almost a year old! Time has flown by!