CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Girls just want to have fun

Even though I have slacked on blogging I haven't forgotten to take pictures. It might take me a while but I will get all these family memories documented on our blog so Olivia will have something to look back on.

Andy, Chrissy and baby Ava came to visit in April 2009. And the weather was nice for one day and here are some of the pictures I got.


Adie beating up on Olivia. Just kidding. Olivia is 6.5 months. Ava is 7.5 months. Adie is 9.5 months.


Olivia enjoying herself with her cousins.


Adie in deep thought


Ava enjoying the rattle.

3 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Oh my goodness! Three little adorable girls in one place at one time! I think I am actually salivating. They are so darling. How fun that you could all get together. Love cousins!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

How fun! Olivia is just beautiful!!