CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crocs

I bought my first pair of crocs when I was pregnant. I needed a shoe that was going to be a slip on, comfortable and the ability to grow with my foot. I bought the black Mary Jane in a size 8 and at the end my foot filled it all. It was quite amazing to wear them after I had the baby and see how small my foot really was.



I bought my second pair last May in Park City because they have a sweet Croc store at the outlet mall and I got these pair for 4.99. I couldn't be too picky about the color but they were super comfortable but I got them in a size 7.



We went to Park city last weekend and I needed a shoe that was dressy enough I could wear to work but comfortable. I hit the jack pot. They were having a buy one get one for free sale. So instead of getting two different styles, I got the same style but a pair in black and brown. Cute enough to wear to work, slip resistant stuff on the sole for winter time and comfy.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love crocs. I got my first pair in the summer of 2005 when I started perfusion school. I got them a size too small though (not realizing they're supposed to be loose). Finding a new pair then was super hard! But now I'm up to something like 8 or 10 pairs. Ryleigh even has her first pair. Despite the reputation for being an ugly shoe, the comfort definitely outweighs the clunkiness. And now they have such cute styles!

Alabama Apples said...

I just CAN'T get into them...call me backward, I guess :)

Anonymous said...

What fun to have all of those styles and I am sure they are super comfy!!
You should be sooo proud of yourself for accomplishing so many health goals! That is great that you were able to loose 20 lbs. and get in shape!! Yay, Sandy!!