CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Good new! Bad news!

The good news is my pants don't fit. The bad new is my pants don't fit. I have all these nice slacks that I wear to work that I bought when I was 10lbs heavier and I usually don't wear them until the winter season. I tried them on and I couldn't find something comfortable because most of them don't have belt loops like all my jeans. So it is great my pants are too big but I don't want to buy new pants. Plus I invested a lot of time and money finding cute, comfortable work clothes and I am having a hard time letting go. I still fear that I might gain weight again so I don't want to give them away.

Plus I had one of those ugly days which I suspect is hormonal. I don't know if anyone else experiences this but I don't feel right, my hair doesn't style right and I just don't feel attractive even though in reality everything is the same. Crazy! I know. Just call me coo coo!

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

I hear you, I hear you! Well, not on the pants not fitting 'cause I've lost weight (mine aren't fitting for other reasons), but on ugly days! Blah to days of ugliness!!! I'm so excited for your weight loss, though!

Julie said...

I wish I was on your side of the "pants don't fit" dilemma. Keep em around in the back of your closet "just in case" and when you realize you don't need em anymore and are maintaining for a while, then get rid of em. As for your ugly days... imagine having to go to work and cover your hair, and dress like a slob as work attire. Doesn't help make you feel pretty! Don't get me wrong it does have it's perks :)