CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Juggling responsibilities

I am guilty of wanting to do too much. My husband and his family are really into politics and I think it is great. I have this desire to know what is going on and try to make a difference. I wish I had time to listen to talk radio and read all these great books on Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and the Constitution. But I have to pick and choose what I spend my time on. I am guilty of not being fully aware/educated on the politic issues but I am slowly learning. Slowly.

My main goal right now is building up my food storage and getting our 72 hour emergency kits together. I decided to move this up ahead of paying off Mike's school loan. One of my main reasons is if I can buy food now it locks in the price of food at a lower cost. Inflation is happening and when times are bad we can't eat our money. So I look at my food storage as a financial investment.

1 comments:

Laki Girl said...

Yep I sure know the feeling...