CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Diaper bag

I have a diaper bag that works great but sometimes I wish I had something a little more stylish or larger. Using cloth diapers takes a lot more room than disposable. Plus I like to over pack for Olivia especially on long car trips i.e. clothes, toys, snacks And one day we will have more kids. So even though I love our diaper bag now and it works awesome for hikes I wouldn't mind getting another one. I figured that if Mike and I actually have four kids like we hope that I would be carrying a diaper bag for the next 7-10 years. I would love to get something like this:



Or this:



But they are way out of my price range so I thought I could settle for something not as pricey but from the same maker. This brand gets awesome reviews on durability, practicality, style and function. I looked at amazon and overstock but I found one on ebay and I am watching it closely. The auction doesn't end for another week and I might be able to get it for a fifth of the retail price. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Laki Girl said...

I love diaper bags, especially the good lookin' ones :) Hope you get the one you're bidding for, 'cause, just like you said, going to be carrying it for awhile :0