CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Olivia's dance

Olivia was doing this weird dance for a few weeks where she would stick her butt out to the side and follow with the rest of her body. It was quite entertaining. Here is a small video that my f-i-l got.

We went to St. George last weekend and it was so much fun. I have been terrible with downloading photos from my camera. On top of that it seems like spring time has a huge list of things to do and I keep getting more behind as time passes.

3 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

She is so darling! I love her bum dance!!

Thank you for your package! No worries about the missing card- believe me, I know how it is!! In fact, I have a card chilling here waiting for me to send it! ;)

Laki Girl said...

I love the moves Olivia! You get if from mommy or daddy??? :)

Married Mannings said...

Olivia definitely got those booty dance moves from her mama :)