CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Another sweet Ebay deal

I hate paying full price for anything that Olivia will be using a few times. A few weeks ago we went to St. George and we went swimming at the Aquatic Center in Washington City and she absolutely loved it. She is a little fish.

She hates the floatie device from last year. I wanted to get her a swimming suit with the floaties in it for her to use in the summer. I saw them at walmart for around $15 (I think) which isn't too bad compared to $40 for name brand. I searched on eBay and I found this sweet deal on 4 not 1 swimming suits that Olivia can use until she is like 5 or 6. And I only paid 13.01. I was pretty excited. They came last week and they are pretty new.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

That's such a good deal! I love e-bay!