CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Awesome Week

I had a fantastic week last week but unfortunately not many pictures or time to post about them. My birthday was last Wednesday and Mike's birthday was last Friday and we ran the SLC half marathon on Saturday.

Olivia has been growing so fast and her vocabulary has exploded in the past 2 weeks. I am actually surprised at how much she understands. I am taking her into an orthopedic surgeon in a few weeks because it looks like she has trigger finger on her right thumb.

I hope to get some posts in the upcoming days but really I feel so exhausted. I have a wicked cough. Olivia refuses to go to sleep before nine and usually ends up in our bed in the middle of the night.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah for the marathon and boo for the cold and Olivia hopping in bed with you! That only makes me more tired when there's three of us in bed together.

BTW, what's a trigger finger?