CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Celebrating some sleeping success

3 weeks later and finally we have succeeded. Since last Thursday she has slept in her own bed the whole entire night without waking up. While it seems like such a small accomplishment, not getting interrupted in the middle of the night has helped my sleep quality significantly. Last week I was thinking to myself "Will we ever get Olivia to sleep all night." I guess I had been really sleep deprived for many many weeks or more like months.

I am really happy it. The Christmas holiday is coming up and vacations usually mess with the sleeping schedule but I am hoping if we are diligent it shouldn't be too back afterwards. I was super apprehensive about the sleep training because I felt guilty in some ways and too tired to stay determined but it paid off. Plus I was worried it was going to take more like 4-6 weeks to reach our goal.

I got to celebrate the little things.

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray, hooray for un-interrupted sleep!! I'm still hoping for that...although, not from Emme. It is my 2 youngest beasties who are the sleep thieves!

Jenny said...

I often wonder what I would really be like if I got a full night of sleep... permanently! I'd probably be a lot less grouchy.