CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Olivia and her quarkiness

Olivia plays this game on my iphone called peek-a-boo barn. It is like a flashcard game with barnyard animals. An animal is in the barn and you can hear the noise it is making and then you let it out and you can see its picture. Last night she was playing the game and she called the chicken a chicken nugget. I thought it was hilarious.

Olivia grab one of my sweater belts off my sweater and wrapped it around her neck and then she grabbed Mike's scripture case and start cramming stuff into it and proceeded to tell me "Work" and "See Ya" and "Love you" and headed off into the bedroom. I guess that is what I look like when I put my scarf on and grab my work bag and head out the door. She is so observant.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

It's so fun to read about Olivia and the little things she does every day! You will be so glad you wrote all these things down when #2 gets here and you really go brain dead!