CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

I am so excited for Christmas for many many reasons. This is the first time Olivia is really going to understanding opening presents. She will be receiving a couple of gifts from Santa so I can't wait to see how she responds to that. We started a few family traditions that I think everyone has enjoyed overall. But most of all I am excited to see my family and spend some time relaxing.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday.

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Merry Christmas to you! I love it when they've reached the age of getting as excited as their mama! ;) Have fun relaxing!

Julie said...

Merry Christmas Sandy! We started to use the elf on a shelf this year. I wasn't so sure it would work on 2 year old, but MAN it does! We had a whine fest the other day, nothing could reason with the kid. I put a call in to "santa" and she stopped instantly. Should be cute to see their faces on Christmas morning!