CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

How this pregnancy is different

My morning sickness didn't include as much vomiting and it stopped a little bit earlier than before. But I was a lot gaggier and my bladder is a lot weaker. At first my hair was growing out of control and now nothing. I was hoping to grow my hair out but it seems to have come to a stand still. With Olivia I could have got it cut every 4 weeks instead of the standard 6-8 weeks. With Olivia I was the classic tired, could sleep anywhere pregnant women. This time I am exhausted but have been suffering from the worst case of insomnia. I can't seem to get into a deep sleep. I don't have a huge meat aversion this time. I don't pee as much as I did with Olivia during the night. But I am also a lot smarter and slow down my water consumption in the evenings. I am not nearly as warm as I was last time either. It might be because it is winter instead of spring time.

That's it so far. Second trimester hasn't been quite as enjoyable but I am hoping that will change really soon.

0 comments: