CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Laughter

I have been waiting for Olivia to learn how to laugh for the past couple of weeks. I have heard her a few times but it seemed more accidental than on purpose. Yesterday I was tickling her neck and she was trying to laugh but she couldn't quite figure it out but thankfully I was persistent and I started to play peekaboo and she finally laughed and it was so adorable. She also had the hiccups at the same time so that would interrupt her laugh half way through. Next time I will be prepared and get her on video so I can upload it.

I love to laugh and I am so excited that I can make Olivia laugh too. It touches my heart to hear her laugh and smile.

3 comments:

Awesome Arleigh said...

I can't belive that you got her to laugh. When are you guys coming down? love arleigh

Julie said...

I love it! It is the greatest when they laugh! I remember the first time Kate laughed--Alicia was the one that really got her to laugh hard! It is just so fun to see their cute little personalities start to come out!

Alabama Apples said...

Yeah!!! I love it when they laugh. It is such beautiful payback for crappy nights and poopie pants!