CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rolling over

Olivia has been trying to roll over for the past two weeks but she finally did it this weekend. I have been working with her everyday for the past week and she finally rolled from her back to her tummy. She hasn't quite figured out how to get from her tummy to her back. And she likes to be in a sitting position but she doesn't have the balance or the back strength to keep herself up yet. I can't believe how fast she is growing.

It must be amazing to be a baby and to learn and accomplish so many new things in such a short amount of time.

4 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

That is great...well, for her. Now she'll be trying to roll off of everything. The moving and the shaking has begun! :) I'd love to see more pictures of you and your cutie!

Jenny said...

Yeah Olivia! She'll start picking up stuff really fast now...make sure you really want to teach her how to crawl, walk, talk 'cause there's no turning back now.

Heidi and Matt said...

so fun to watch them grow and develop. I too put my husband through school. It is HARD to be away from your baby, I know! Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

Yippe for the milestone!! How exciting! I was so excited to see Cooper roll, crawl and walk...when Ella came along I was hopin' she was stay stationary a bit longer. ;)