CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finishing projects

So I finally finished two projects. They were fairly easy but still time consuming. I got my blog made into a book for 2008 and 2009. It was more expensive than I thought but I think well worth the money. It will be nice for our family to look back and read the entries and look at the photos which made me realize I don't take too many photos. Maybe I should make a bigger effort to take a photo everyday but at this point that is a distant dream.

When I was pregnant my hope was to make a cute scrapbook for Olivia. Back to reality. Between working and being a mom and a wife, I didn't have the time to complete one. With baby #2 on the way, I thought it would be nice to have a baby book for Olivia. So I have been patiently waiting for a fantastic photo book deal. Many came and I missed many deadlines on shutterfly and snapfish but I finally got one made tonite with 40 minutes to spare on walgreens.com. I only had to pay for the $6.99 shipping. Score!

I have many half baked projects that I am going to try to finish this weekend. Hopefully I can get something accomplished and will have some pictures to show.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I blogged my entire pregnancy with Ryleigh. And was pretty good about takin belly shots almost once a week. I put it all together in a photo book. And yes it took FOREVER! Probably until she was 1 before I finished it. But looking back on it now, I'm glad I documented it all. I also did one for Ryleigh's first year and did it by month/holiday/vacation/event. I had great ambition to have more pages, but that way worked well b/c then I gave copies to grandparents and great grandma for Christmas. I'm slacking on the 2nd year book and am about halfway done with it. I need to get working on it again, since we are halfway into year 3!!

Jenny said...

I gave up on the baby books. Instead, we make a photo book for our parents/grandparents for Christmas every other year and I usually buy a copy for us. But I do blog, a lot as you know and turned a couple of my blogs into books. What program did you use? I have used blurp but am just going to buy a pdf file of it then get it printed locally. Hopefully it will cost less, 'cause I blog a lot!