CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sweet babyfood deals

I have been working on our food storage and since we are expecting a baby and all this hoopla about the inflation of the dollar and the imminent skyrocketing of food prices I decided to stock up on baby food. Mike thinks I should have bought more but I sometimes chicken out on buying too much on my first purchase.

I bought all this organic baby food from Babies R Us when they had a sale and used manufacturer's coupons and it only cost us $26. I got 40 stage 2 and 10 stage 3 jars of food. I am pretty proud of myself.


I also found a great deal on another brand of organic babyfood from Amazon.com. It was half price and it received excellent reviews. Olivia ate a pouch and loved it.

0 comments: