CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

President's Day Weekend

We headed down to Utah to visit Mike's family for the long weekend. I was prepared and brought a lot of half baked projects I had to finish and amazingly enough I did complete them all but that is another post.

We went swimming at the wave pool in Layton and Olivia loved every moment. She probably swallowed way too much pool water but I can't get her to keep her mouth shut. Then we went out to dinner with my sister at Tepanyaki which was fun. It was my first time. Olivia loved every moment with her cousins.

We went to church on Sunday and I had to throw in this random picture of Mike and Olivia before church. I don't get many pictures of Mike.


Olivia found Adie's puppy and loved it the whole time. Aunt Emily decided to give it to Olivia and it has joined Olivia's toy posse that she sleeps with every night.


On a side note. Olivia has more hair on one side of her head and whenever I do pigtails they are never balanced. And it is really noticeable when grandma curls them.

0 comments: