CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Olivia and her pants

Last week it snowed and Olivia wanted to go outside so I told her to put some clothes on and she had to wear pants and shoes. I was half asleep so I didn't help her but she was super resourceful. I have to tie her wardrobe shut or she will pull all the clothes out while looking for a dress so her only options are the clothes laying around the living room from a previous wardrobe change. She couldn't find any pants laying around so she put her red shirt on as pants.

I thought it was pretty hilarious but at least she remembered our talk about one leg goes in one hole.


2 comments:

Courtney said...

She is getting so big and what a sweetie! thanks for the head's up on the plum tots deal. I just bought some for brooke.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Ha ha ha! That is so cute!!! I love it!!