CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to work means back to blogging

I am back to work atleast part time for the next couple of weeks then I will be working full time. Hopefully this means I will start blogging regularly because I will have some type of routine that involves me sitting at a computer.

I loved reading about everyone's happenings over the summer so thank you to those who still post. I spend a lot of time pumping so I need something to keep me entertained. There have been many times that I would like to comment but the RSS feeder app on my phone doesn't give me that option.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

The next time you are in Utah, call me and we will go to lunch or dinner! And chat as working moms and all that comes with it!!!

Married Mannings said...

I'm sorry your maternity leave is over. I took 6 weeks off and then came back to work parttime (3 full days a week)for 4 weeks. But yay for blogging :-) I'll have to email you my lastest news but we arent moving anymore LOL