CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

First Doctor's Appointment

Mike and I went to our first doctor's appointment and we got the opportunity to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was really cool. Other than that everything was pretty routine.

Yesterday I was super sick and that made up for the couple of days that I didn't throw up. I think I would rather throw up first thing in the morning instead of eating a whole meal and not having it digest and sitting in my stomach for hours and finally making an appearance. It seems like once I get started I can't stop until my stomach has been completely emptied.

Hopefully in a few weeks I will be feeling much better but so far my list of items I won't be eating are oranges and ground beef. The thought of eating candy, cookies or anything sweet makes me sick. Cheese sounds very unappealing too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, poor Sandy!! I feel so bad for you. Icky, I share the same sentiments on the ground beef during pregnancy. :)
Yay, yay for baby's heartbeat!!

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for the baby's heart!! I'm so sorry for your sickness! I hated smells when I was preggo...especially ground beef. Uggh! It gets better, but yucky for you now!!