CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Insomnia anyone?

I finally hit 12 weeks and the nausea was subsiding a little bit but not quite gone. I am finally starting to figure out how to control my indigestion and then it hits me. I haven't had a good night sleep for 3 days. The past 3 months I could take a nap after work and still sleep like a log at night but just recently I can lay in bed for hours, read a book, watch tv and not even get drowsy.

The no sleep thing just perpetuates my headache and now I am just really grumpy. Who isn't when they don't get enough sleep?

Anyone ever experience a period of insomnia while they were pregnant? Any advice or tips would be really appreciated.

1 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

I wish I was there to experience your firsr pg together! I would get up a little and read/whatever then try to go back to bed. It worked better for me than just laying there. Good luck!