CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Almost a whole week...

I almost made it a whole week without throwing up but unfortunately my streak was broken last night. For the most part I have been feeling really good except for the achy joints and muscles so I was surprised that I threw up last night.

My initial reaction is to do nothing and stay at home and be a couch potatoe but I know that hasn't been working well for me. So I forced myself to go work out today and I actually feel pretty good so far. Hopefully spring will be coming to Cache Valley soon and being in the sun will be some good motivation.

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Sorry about the end to your good streak! I love Spring in Logan! Too bad it takes forever to come about!

Anonymous said...

Poor Sandy! You can do it!! This too shall pass, huh. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for Spring's appearance in Cache Valley!