CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Golf clubs for sale




I have a set of brand new golf clubs in the original box and has never been opened. They retail for $299 but I would be willing to sell them for $200. If anyone is interested please email me at sandydurtschi@yahoo.com. They are petite so they are made for a shorter lady.

Wilson Lady 2007 ProStaff Set:

ProStaff is the best selling set of women's clubs in the game today. Extremely wide sole irons make quality ball contact easier. Undercut cavity produces better ball flight and more distance. The amazing "deep magenta" finish is beautiful and durable.
Features:

* All graphite
* Women's weight and flex
* Four woods and one hybrid
* 6, 7, 8, 9, PW and SW

2 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

HHmmm, might have to seriously consider. I am heading your way in a few weeks, and if I remember correctly ... you and I are about the same heighth. Are they left or right?? I would need left

Sandy said...

Oh they are right handed ones. Too bad. I am having a hard time getting ride of the petite ones.