CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Wicked




My mother-in-law bought tickets for Mike and me for Christmas to see Wicked last week. Unfortunately Mike couldn't go because he had a class but luckily my good friend Susiane was able to join me. This is the first musical I have been too and the funny thing is I told Mike last spring that I really wanted to see this play. It was amazing. I feel really bad that Mike wasn't able to go because I know he would have enjoyed it. I would highly recommend this play to anyone.

Susiane and I joined the same sorority at Utah State University and we had a chance meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona at our sorority's National Convention. Susiane was a senior when I was taking a break from my master's degree. We had a lot of great memories. I love Susiane because she always says what is on her mind and she knows what her values are and always sticks up for what she believes in.

Susiane never judged me when I use to go to parties and do all that other stuff. She answered all my questions about her experience in the LDS church, she invited me to go to church with her, she took the missionary discussions with me and spoke at my baptism. We even read scriptures together when we went to Vegas when we came home from clubbing. Susiane was my maid of honor at my wedding and she has always been a great friend. Now that we have graduated and gotten married and don't see each other on a regular basis, she is still a wonderful friend and whenever I see her I would never know so much time has passed by since we last spoke. Thanks for being an awesome friend.

1 comments:

Married Mannings said...

Thank you Sandy for being awesome friend!! You're too sweet!